1. the information on the site is provided solely for the limited purpose of satisfying shfe’s regulatory obligations and may not be used for any other purpose.
2. while efforts have been made to verify the information provided, shfe makes no warranty, guarantee, undertaking or representation in relation to the quality, reliability, availability, accessibility, truth, accuracy, completeness of the information on the site.
3. visitor acknowledge that shfe may amend, revise, withdraw or otherwise alter any of the information provided on this site after the disclosure date.
4. the publication of disclosure documents involves both chinese and english versions. when the disclosure documents cause ambiguity or vague expression, the chinese version shall prevail.
5. shfe reserves the right of final interpretation of the disclosure documents.
6. shfe expressly disclaims all liability for the use or interpretation by others of information contained in this site. in exchange for using the site the visitor agrees to hold the shfe harmless against any claims for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or any other damages whatsoever and howsoever caused, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site or in reliance on the information available on the site. the visitor is solely responsible for any consequences resulting from the use of this site and any of the information on this site.
shfe performed an assessment of its compliance with the 'principles for financial market infrastructures' (pfmi) published by the committee on payment and settlement systems of the bank for international settlements (cpss) and the technical committee of the international organization of securities commissions (iosco).
the assessment was conducted in accordance with the cpss-iosco 'assessment methodology and disclosure framework' published in december 2012. shfe’s approaches to observing each applicable principle in the pfmi are summarized in the following disclosure document:
as a ccp compliant with the cpss-iosco pfmi, shfe also publishes a comprehensive set of quantitative data. shfe’s disclosure of its quantitative data are summarized in accordance with the guidelines set forth in the 'public quantitative disclosure standards for central counterparties' published by cpmi-iosco in february 2015. data are contained in the following document （earlier disclosure documents are available here ）:
august 30, 2023